Saturday 4 August 2012

Endep Withdrawal

Ok, so I've stopped taking Endep for 3 to 4 days now and OMG I did not expect withdrawal. No one told me that I had to come off that stuff gradually. So nausea came back full throttle, bad headaches, can't sleep well and heavy fatigue. WTF!

That's it! No more drugs! Same thing happened to me when I took Nexium and Somac. I'm not even sure if Endep did anything apart from making me sleep more. From now on I'm just sticking with good old fashion recovery:

- Healthy diet
- Sleep and rest
- A bit of regular exercise
- Herbal supplements

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shikha, Did you ever take Endep with somac? Was there any side effects? Just doing a bit of research any help would be great. Thanx Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayne :)
      No sorry, I haven't taken Endep with Somac. I personally would not want to take the two together because my stomach and intestines are just so sensitive due to the IBS. I heard somewhere that doctors prescribe drugs like Somac too often these days. Might have seen that on Doctor Oz or something, lol.
      Anyway, hope that I could help a little.
      Cheers, Shikz

      Delete
  2. Hi Shikz,

    Thanks for the adivce! I don't think I will mix them, even though I only use the Somac when needed. Thanks again and wishing you all the best!
    Cheers,
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete